Family Medicine Conveniently Located in Castle Rock
Ridgeline Family Medicine provides comprehensive health care for adults and children right in the heart of Castle Rock. We have two conveniently located offices, one just off I-25 at the Plum Creek exit on Perry Street, and the other located in The Meadows in the Alexander Building, on Meadows Blvd. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is dedicated to whole person care and will work with you to provide an excellent experience in our office and become an active participant in your health.
Appointments available Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- General internal medicine for adults, including treating illness and injury
- Pediatric care for kids, including treating sickness and injuries in children
- Well-woman checks, pap smears and other in-office gynecologic care
- Annual physicals for adults: blood pressure checks, cholesterol checks, weight management and more
- Children’s physicals, sports physicals and immunizations
- Chronic disease management: diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism asthma and COPD
- Minor office surgical procedures, such as mole removal, cyst removal and skin lesions.
Meet Our Physicians
Our primary focus is the health, well-being and happiness of all our patients, both born and unborn. From the moment you walk through our door, you’ll know you’re important to us.
Come meet us.
Ridgeline Family Medicine at Plum Creek
831 S. Perry Street , Ste 200
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Dr. Brian Hill
Dr. Marlow Perez
Dr. Jane Ruger
Ridgeline Family Medicine at The Meadows
2352 Meadows Blvd. Suite 300
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Dr. B. Douglas Hallmark
Dr. Raewyn Shell
Dr. Dwayne Bryan Thomason
Dr. Drew Werner
Dr. Amanda Wheatley
P. Kim Engler