JOINING Ridgeline Family Medicine Summer 2014!
Michelle Eason-Delhougne, M.D.: Dr. Eason-Delhougne is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics and treats ages newborn through geriatrics. She originates from Broomfield, Colorado and did her training at Good Samaritan Hospital and Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona following Medical school at St. Louis University in Missouri. She returned home following her training and now brings to Ridgeline Family Medicine 10 years of experience in Adult and Pediatric medicine including 9 years in Urgent Care that will be a great addition to the care of our women and patients of all ages. Dr. Eason-Delhougne has been active in the community providing parenting and nutrition classes to young mothers and has also been involved in providing care to underserved populations in the United States as well as Mexico and Romania. More recently she has served as a community liaison for a local scholarship committee promoting and recognizing excellence in our graduating high school seniors. Dr. Eason-Delhougne, her husband and two daughters enjoy living in Douglas County where they operate a home winery, enjoy gardening, quilting, competing at Scottish and Irish Festivals and participating in 4-H and other community activities.
Family Medicine Conveniently Located in Castle Rock
Ridgeline Family Medicine provides comprehensive health care for adults and children right in the heart of Castle Rock. We have two conveniently located offices, one just off I-25 at the Plum Creek exit on Perry Street, and the other located in The Meadows in the Alexander Building, on Meadows Blvd. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is dedicated to whole person care and will work with you to provide an excellent experience in our office and become an active participant in your health.
Appointments available Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- General internal medicine for adults, including treating illness and injury
- Pediatric care for kids, including treating sickness and injuries in children
- Well-woman checks, pap smears and other in-office gynecologic care
- Annual physicals for adults: blood pressure checks, cholesterol checks, weight management and more
- Children’s physicals, sports physicals and immunizations
- Chronic disease management: diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism asthma and COPD
- Minor office surgical procedures, such as mole removal, cyst removal and skin lesions.
Meet Our Physicians
Our primary focus is the health, well-being and happiness of all our patients, both born and unborn. From the moment you walk through our door, you’ll know you’re important to us.
Come meet us.
Castle Pines location coming June 2014